SDMG Meetings

Meeting Date Associated Files Notes Edit link
Thu, 02/26/2015 - 10:00
Richardson 313

Spatial Data Management Group Meeting February 26th  10:00 am Richardson 313

Topic:  Matt Gregory will do a presentation on what he learned at the Google Earth Engine training last week.

Facilitator:  Terralyn

Treats:  Kelly C

Notes:  Matt

 

Announcements:

Data:

Historical vegetation for SW Washington and historical stream alignments http://www.pdx.edu/pnwlamp/historical-vegetation-maps-for-pacific-northwest#Washington

Software/hardware:   Might be nice to get an ArcGIS Pro demo from someone at ESRI?

Training:

Round Table:

Next meeting:  March 19 or 26

Topic?

Facilitator?

Treats?

Notes?

Meetings:

ESRI Developer Summit:  March 10-13, 2014   http://www.esri.com/events/devsummit    (Mark Nay going)

Willamette Valley GIS Users Group Winter 2015 Meeting:  Wednesday February 25th   1-4pm,  Eugene  http://www.orurisa.org/page-507168

GIS in Action:  May 4-6 Vancouver WA  http://www.gisinaction.org/

ESRI User Conference:  July 20-24  San Diego

view
Thu, 01/22/2015 - 10:00
Richardson 313

Next Meeting:  January 22   Jim Eyard to do a preview of his masters thesis.

Facilitator – Patti

Treats - Terralyn

Notes – Dave

Meetings:     Esri Developer Summit - March 10-13, 2015

view
Thu, 11/20/2014 - 10:00
Richardson 313

Topic:  In honor of GIS Day, we’ll have tips, trips, and tricks for using Model Builder.  Patti will start us off on iterations.  Bring you example, tips, and any tricks you’ve discovered along the way.

 

view
Thu, 10/16/2014 - 10:00
FSL 20A

Topic:…  no specific topic.  If you have a tip or trick you’d like to share with the group, that would be great.

Notes:  Keith

Treats:  Matt

Facilitator:  Terralyn

 

Agenda:

  1. Announcements
  2. Software/Hardware updates/issues
  3. Data
  4. Training
  5. Round Table

 

Next Meeting:  November 19th  or   20th

Topic:   (suggestions:  GIS Day speaker?)  GIS Day is Nov. 19th

Treats:

Notes:

Facilitator:

 

Meetings:

  1. NW GIS User Group  (October 12-17)
  2. ForestSAT: Nov 4-7  Italy

 

view
Thu, 09/18/2014 - 10:00
Peavy 224 (Next to the Helpdesk)

Topic: Highlights from FOSS4G conference, and swag?


Notes: Patti


Treats: Peter


Facilitator: Theresa


Agenda:



  1. Announcemnets

  2. Software/hardware updates/issues

  3. Data

  4. Training

    1. GPS training in Newport Friday September 19th

  5. Round Table

Next meeting:


Date October 16/23/or 30


Topic:


Notes:  Keith


Treats


Facilitator


Meetings:


view
Thu, 08/28/2014 - 10:00
Richardson 313

Topic: Evaluating GIS-based methods of collecting expert opinion data: AGOL vs The Google by Dave Hockman-Wert

Notes: Kuuipo

Treats: Dave

Facilitator: Terralyn

Meeting room: Terralyn

view
Thu, 07/24/2014 - 10:00
Peavy 224 (Next to the Helpdesk)

Topic:  Highlights from ESRI Conference… yes we have swag!

Treats:  Theresa

Notes: Matt

Facilitator: Terralyn

  1. Announcements
  2. Data
  3. Software/Hardware: 
  4. Training
  5. Round table
view